The Jim Elliot Warriors Athletic Booster Club is an organization comprised of parents, grandparents, and supporters of the Warrior athletic program.
The mission of the Booster Club is:
- To promote the athletic programs at Jim Elliot Christian School through financial support that is consistent with the educational philosophy of the school community.
- Develop an organization with an active and involved membership that is concerned with the total athletic program and all of its participants.
- Promote school spirit and sportsmanship and encourage attendance at all Jim Elliot Christian School athletic events.
- Encourage and support the academic endeavors of Jim Elliot Christian School student athletes.
The 2013-2014 Booster Club Officers:
- President: Jon Moore
- Vice President: Arlen Renshaw
- Treasurer: John Bixler
- Secretary: Kay Moriarity
Recent Booster Club Activities Include:
Car Washes, Restaurant Gold Cards, Pizza Palz, Butter Braids, ARC Truck, Electronic Recycling and much more!
To volunteer with the Warriors Booster Club, please send an email to: Jon Moore – email@example.com.